The MELSEC iQ-R Series includes a wide range of programmable automation controllers capable of catering to diversified automation control needs, redesigned around the new MELSEC iQ-R high-speed system bus to ensure high performance and intelligent processing power. The lineup includes a high-performance, general-purpose controller (with an embedded CC-Link IE network model available) capable of variable memory capacities and a high-precision motion controller with variably controllable axes. In addition, application-specific CPUs are available; the Safety CPU (supporting functional safety standards), Process CPU (supporting high-speed PID control and hot-swap of I/O modules and when paired with a redundant function module realizes a high available control system), and the C Controller CPU, which provides C language programming ideal for converting from personal computer or micro-controller based systems.
- Highly scalable with program capacities from 10K to 1200K steps
- Improved multi-CPU controller architecture
- Embedded gigabit network ports CPU
- Internal DB for simple batch recipe control
- Security embedded in hardware SRAM cassette
- Various motion control possible (position, speed, torque, advanced sync, etc.)
- International standard (ISO 13849-1 PL e, IEC 61508 SIL 3) safety CPU
- High-speed PID control, module replacement while online (hot-swap), supports highly reliable redundant system process CPU
- C/C++ programming ideal for PC/micro-controller based systems
Please contact us for a wide variety of CPU modules of the iQ-R series for pricing and availability..!!