3000 Coating Thickness Gauges & Accessories
3000-IRP Portable Infra-red Thermal Data Printer
The portable thermal-printer 3000-IRP is equipped with an integrated infrared interface for wireless data transfer. It can print your stored values in the 3000-series coating thickness gauges fast and reliable locally or later in the office.
In demand of the thickness coating gauge (read manual) the data stored in the 3000-series coating thickness gauges are printed immediately.
Please read the operating manual of the printer Printfix and define the required settings. The baud rate setting is important for the measurement data transfer/transfer of readings. Please pay attention to the following actions:
Charge the batteries before the first time use.
Switch on the printer.
The printer is now ready to receive data, and you can start the transfer of readings.
- Achievable up to 5 years, if dryly stored without UV exposure.
- Integrated IrDA infrared interface.
- Speed of printing: 16 lines/sec.
- Fully charged battery is good for more than 5.000 print lines.
- Paper-role for printer 57 mm/2.3" wide, 11 m/role.
- Sleep-mode for saving of battery power.
- max. 24 alpha-numeric Characters/line.
|Paper-role for printer||57 mm/2.3" wide, 11 m/role|
|Characters/line||max. 24 alpha-numeric|
|Ambient temperature||0 - 50 °C / 32 - 122 °F|
|Dimensions||155 x 89 x 46 mm / 6.2" x 3.6" x 1.8"|
|Weight||app. 350 g / 12,5 ozs including paper-role|
|Power supply||Printer is delivered including charger (220 V~/6 V DC, 500 mA)|