3000 Coating Thickness Gauges & Accessories
3000FX Series Coating Thickness Gauge
The Checkline 3000FX Series coating thickness gauge is a multifunctional fully menu-driven gauge for fast, professional and precise coating thickness measurement for varnish, paint and electroplated coatings on iron/steel and varnish, paint and anodizing coatings on non-ferrous metals and on austenitic stainless steels
DCF-3000FX – Ferrous Only Model
DCN-3000FX – Non-Ferrous Only Model
DCFN-3000FX – Combination Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Model
Measuring Range – 0-1500 µm (0-60.00 mils)
Use of 3000FX Series
Wherever coatings are applied – whether on visual and aesthetic grounds, to prevent corrosion protection, or for functional and mechanical reasons – the coating thickness represents an essential quality feature. The 3000FX Series is ideal for speedy, non-destructive, and exceptionally precise coating thickness measurement.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- The 3000FX Series is a compact, lightweight coating thickness gauge for operators who require both innovative and user-friendly measuring techniques.
- The 3000FX Series ensures non-destructive coating thickness measurement on steel and non Ferrous metals.
- Data transfer to a printer or PC takes place via an infra-red interface.
- A great number of readings can be statistically evaluated: number of readings, mean value, standard deviation, minimum and maximum reading. 200 readings can be stored in the memory.
- The 3000FX Series identifies the substrate and activates the appropriate measuring procedure.
- Menu in a choice of three languages ensures ease of operation.
- The uniform contact pressure of the sensor is kept to a minimum, preventing scratches and indentations to sensitive surfaces.
- NIST Certificate Included at no additional cost.
- Up to 10 000 readings can be statistically evaluated: number of readings, mean value, standard deviation, minimum and maximum reading.
- 1 Year Warranty.