Positector 6000 Coating Thickness Gauges & Accessories
The PosiTector 6000® FNDS includes an Advanced body and regular cabled FNDS probe for measuring the individual thicknesses of both the paint and the zinc layers in a duplex coating system with a single reading. Duplex coating systems use a combination of two corrosion protection systems – typically paint or powder coating over galvanized steel (hot-dip, electro, or zinc spray metalizing). The resultant corrosion protection is superior to either protection system used independently.
Range: 0 – 1500 µm
Minimum Zinc Thickness: 13 µm
Paint Layer Accuracy: +(1 µm + 1%) 0 – 50 µm / +(2 µm + 1%) > 50 µm
Zinc Layer Accuracy: +(2 µm + 1%) 0 – 50 µm / +(4 µm + 1%) > 50 µm
Temperature: up to 49° C
The PosiTector 6000 FNDS probe is designed to measure individual layer thicknesses of zinc and paint/powder in a duplex coating system with a minimum zinc layer thickness of 13µm.
For more Info Please Request a quote now..!!
- FAST mode - faster measurement speed for quick inspection.
- SCAN Mode - take continuous readings without lifting the probe.
- Hi-Lo limits audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed your specified limits.
- Instantly calculate average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring.
- Reading Storage Capacity.
- Wireless Technology for data transfer to a PC or optional portable printer.
- Multiple stored calibration adjustments for measuring on a variety of substrate conditions.
- Onscreen help, real time graphing, picture prompting and batch notes.
|Measuring principle||Magnetic induction principle (Ferrous) / Eddy-current principle (Non-Ferrous)|
|Display||Backlit & Reversible LCD|
|Data Output||USB - "1" & "3" Models / Bluetooth / WiFi - "3" Models|
|Surface Temp.||Maximum 120 °F / 49 °C|
|Dimensions||137 x 61 x 28 mm (5.4" x 2.4" x 1.1")|
|Standards||ISO 2178 / 2360 / 2808, PrEN ISO 19840, ASTM B499 / D1186 / D1400 / D7091 / E376 / G12, BS3900-C5, SSPC-PA2 and others|
|Calibration Certificate||Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)|