Positector 6000 Coating Thickness Gauges & Accessories
The 6000GP Series Coating Thickness Gauge is a precise, rugged tester designed to measure coating thickness on ferrous and or non-ferrous metals accurately and quickly using magnetic and eddy current principles.
The 6000GP is available in Standard (1) or Advanced (3) configuration. The standard model has a monochrome display, 250 reading memory, and USB data output. The Advanced model adds a high contrast color LCD display, Scan Mode, Real-Time Graphing Bluetooth output, and more.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Ready to measure—no calibration adjustment required for most applications.
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings.
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation.
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant - weatherproof.
- Two year warranty on gage body AND probe.
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form).
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy.
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM.
- Fully interchangeable probes are compatible with ALL gage bodies.
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger).
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring.
- FAST mode - faster measurement speed for quick inspection.
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included.
- USB mass storage - stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/ Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required.
|Measuring principle||Magnetic induction principle (Ferrous) eddy-current principle (Non-Ferrous).|
|Display||Backlit & Reversible LCD|
|Data Output||USB - "1" & "3" Models Bluetooth - "3" Models|
|Surface Temp.||Maximum 120 °F / 49 °C|
|Power||3 AAA batteries, Included|
|Dimensions||5.75" x 2.5" x 1.2" (146 x 64 x 31 mm)|
|Weight||5.8 oz. (165 g) without batteries.|
|Protection Class||Meets or exceeds IP5X, Solvent, acid, oil, water & dust resistant.|
|Calibration Certificate||Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)|
|Nickel-Plating||Any Nickel-plating with phosphours content of 8% or greater makes it a "non-magnetic" coating (typically Electroless Nickel Plating - EN) with can be measured using a "F" Ferrous model|
|Probe Cable Length||3 ft (1 meter)|