Positector 6000 Coating Thickness Gauges & Accessories
6000GS Coating Thickness Gauge
The coating thickness gauge PosiTector 6000GS is a hand-held, electronic precise, rugged tester designed for non-destructive measurement of very thick coatings on ALL metals accurately and quickly using magnetic and eddy current principles.
Ideal for measuring ship hull coatings and thick intumescent paints.
Range: 0 – 63,5 mm
Accuracy:+/- (0.2 mm + 3%)
Minimum Surface Area: 254 x 254 mm
Minimum Substrate Thickness: 5 mmSubstrates:= Coatings on Ferrous metals (Steel & Cast Iron)
N= Coatings on Non-Ferrous metals (Aluminium, Copper, etc)
FN= Combination: Coatings on All Metals
The 6000GS is available in Standard (1) or Advanced (3) configuration.
The Standard(1) model has a monochrome display, 250 reading memory, and USB data output.
The Advanced(3) model adds a high contrast color LCD display, Scan Mode, Real-Time Graphing Bluetooth output, and more.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Measures up to 63.5 mm (2.5 inches).
- Braided stainless steel cable - kink-proof, wear and cut resistant.
- Includes a handle for easy one-handed operation.
- Measures non-conductive, non-ferrous coatings on both ferrous and non-ferrous metal substrates.
- Long-lasting, low wear probe face to facilitate scanning of large surfaces.
- Connects to all current Standard or Advanced PosiTector gages