Positector 6000 Coating Thickness Gauges & Accessories
The 6000MP Series General Purpose Coating Thickness Gauge is a precise, rugged tester designed to measure coating thickness on ferrous and or non-ferrous metals accurately and quickly using magnetic and eddy current principles.
Range Ferrous: 0 – 45 mils (1143 µm)
Range Non-Ferrous: 0 – 25 mils (625 µm)
Resolution: 0.05 mil / 0.1 mil (1 µm / 2 µm)
Models: 6000-F0S1, 6000-F0S3, 6000-N0S1, 6000-N0S3, 6000-F45S1, 6000-F45S3, 6000-N45S1, 6000-N45S3, 6000-F90S1, 6000-F90S3, 6000-N90S1, 6000-N90S3, 6000-F90ES1, 6000-F90ES3
The 6000MP is available in Standard (1) or Advanced (3) configuration. The standard model has a monochrome display, 250 reading memory, and USB data output. The Advanced model adds a high contrast color LCD display, Scan Mode, Real-Time Graphing Bluetooth output, and more.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Ready to measure—no calibration adjustment required for most applications.
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation.
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant - weatherproof.
- Wear-resistant probe tip.
- Two year warranty on gage body AND probe.
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form).
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy.
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM.
- Fully interchangeable probes are compatible with ALL gage bodies.
- Multiple Calibration adjustment options including 1 point, 2 point, known thickness, average zero.
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger).
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring.
- USB mass storage - stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/ Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required.
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped.
|Measuring principle||Magnetic induction principle (Ferrous)/Eddy-current principle (Non-Ferrous)|
|Display||Backlit & Reversible LCD|
|Data Output||IR & USB - "2" & "3" /Models Bluetooth - "3" Models|
|Surface Temp.||Maximum 120 °F / 49 °C|
|Power||3 AAA batteries, Included|
|Dimensions||5.75" x 2.5" x 1.2" (146 x 64 x 31 mm)|
|Weight||5.8 oz. (165 g) without batteries|
|Protection Class||Meets or exceeds IP5X, Solvent, acid, oil, water & dust resistant|
|Probe Cable Length||3 ft (1 meter)|