Positector 6000 Coating Thickness Gauges & Accessories
The 6000TC Series General Purpose Coating Thickness Gauge is a precise, rugged tester designed to measure coating thickness on ferrous and or non-ferrous metals accurately and quickly using magnetic and eddy current principles.
Range: 0 – 250 mils (6 mm)
Resolution: 0.5 mil / 0.01 mm
Models: 6000-FTS1, 6000-FTS3, 6000-FNTS1, 6000-FNTS3, 6000-FT1, 6000-FT3
Substrates: F or FN
The 6000TC is available in Standard (1) or Advanced (3) configuration. The standard model has a monochrome display, 250 reading memory, and USB data output. The Advanced model adds a high contrast color LCD display, Scan Mode, Real-Time Graphing Bluetooth output, and more.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Flashing display—ideal in a noisy environment.
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings.
- Wear-resistant probe tip.
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip.
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form).
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy.
- Fully interchangeable probes are compatible with ALL gage bodies.
- Hi Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments.
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring.
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits.
|Measuring principle||Magnetic induction principle (Ferrous) / Eddy-current principle (Non-Ferrous)|
|Display||Backlit & Reversible LCD|
|Calibration Certificate||Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)|
|Probe Cable Length||3 ft (1 meter)|
|Power||3 AAA batteries, Included|
|Dimensions||5.75" x 2.5" x 1.2" (146 x 64 x 31 mm)|
|Surface Temp.||Maximum 120 °F / 49 °C|