Positector 6000 Coating Thickness Gauges & Accessories
The 6000TCX is designed to measure intumescent paint thickness and other thick coatings accurately and quickly. Both Ferrous and Non-Ferrous models are available. If measurement on both Fe and NFe is required a second optional probe can be ordered separately and swapped when needed.
Range: 0 – 500 mils (13 mm)
Resolution: 1 mil / 0.02 mm
Models: 6000-FKS1, 6000-FKS3, 6000-NKS1, 6000-NKS3, 6000-FNKS1, 6000-FNKS3
All models are offered in two possible configurations; Standard (1) and Advanced (3) permitting users to select the feature set most suitable for their application.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Ready to measure—no calibration adjustment required for most applications.
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation.
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings.
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip.
- Wear-resistant probe tip.
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM.
- Fully interchangeable probes are compatible with ALL gage bodies.
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger).
- USB mass storage - stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/ Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required.
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped.
|Measuring principle||Magnetic induction principle (Ferrous) / Eddy-current principle (Non-Ferrous)|
|Display||Backlit & Reversible LCD|
|Data Output||IR & USB - "2" & "3" Models / Bluetooth - "3" Models|
|Surface Temp.||Maximum 120 °F / 49 °C|
|Power||3 AAA batteries, Included|
|Dimensions||5.75" x 2.5" x 1.2" (146 x 64 x 31 mm)|
|Weight||5.8 oz. (165 g) without batteries|