AD-100 Durometer Tester
The AD-100 durometer tester is the genesis of years of experience offering high-quality Durometers to discriminating users. Featuring an 18mm footer that offers high stability and conforms to all international standards, the AD-100 is the ideal durometer for a wide range of shore hardness measuring applications.
Shore A, Shore B, Shore C, Shore D, Shore DO, Shore O, Shore OO, and Asker C.
Conforms to: ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 & ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312.
AD-100-D has been assigned NSN# 6635-01-672-7759
The AD-100 displays hardness readings on an easy-to-read analog scale calibrated in 0 to 100 Shore units. An optional MEMORY POINTER holds reading until manually reset, allowing the operator to concentrate on measurement tasks. Also valuable if used in a position where the dial is obstructed.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Supplied with reference test block.
- 1-Year Warranty.
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 and ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312.
- 18 mm diameter footer provides stable basis for testing and conforms to all International Standards.
- Can be used in any measurement orientation as gravity does not affect readings.
- Optional Memory Pointer Holds highest reading (not available on OO and OOO models).
|Measuring Range||0 - 100 units|
|Accuracy||±1 durometer unit (A,B,C,D,O,DO & Asker C) / ±2 durometer units (OO)|
|Tolerance||± 0.5 at "100" and -0 +1 at "0"|
|Dial Size||50 mm Diameter|
|Dimensions||128 x 57 x30 mm|
|Weight||200 grams (7 ounces)|