Digital Force Gauges
BlueForce Impact Force Gauge
BlueForce SMART is an impact force gauge for automatic/power-operated doors/gates, which complies with standards EN 12445 and EN 12453
BlueForce: one of a kind, with dual Bluetooth and USB interface
BlueForce SMART Impact Force Gauge Complete Kit (Article # 50V001B2)
BlueForce SMART Impact Force Gauge Complete Kit with optional Linear Extension
The comfortable handle, in an accessible and ergonomic position, ensures a steady grip and matchless maneuverability; the handle is also easy to remove (using the key supplied) and can be rotated by 180° (i.e. turned upside down).
Blueforce complete kit comes supplied with, the BlueForce gauge, software, Bluetooth device, spanner for handle, instruction manual, and Calibration Certificate.
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- Software installation and set-up becomes even more straightforward!
- Offers a fully independent operation mode, in which the parameters and mathematics averages can be displayed.
- Options include: sending, deleting and browsing saved tests (all using an interactive menu).
- With the plug'n'go receiver device supplied, the measurements can be conveniently transferred using wireless technology.
- New Built-in clock automatically saves date and time of each stored test.
- New Blue-colored alphanumeric LCD display improves visibility in all lighting conditions.
- Optional Bluetooth and NFC Technology allows for cable free data transfer to PCs and smartphones.
|Accuracy||0 - 400 N: 1% / 401-1000 N: 2% / 1001 - 2000 N: 4%|
|Force Resolution||1 N|
|Range||0 - 2000 N (mechanical stop at approx. 2100 N)|
|Current Absorbed||min. 4mA, average 12mA, max. 80mA|
|Measuring Interval||6 sec. sampling 1Ksmp/s|
|Dynamic Time Measurement Resolution||0.01 sec|
|Power||9V battery (alkaline)|
|Testing Standards||Complies with EN12445, EN12453, EN16005, EN60335-2-95|