CDT-1000HD Non-Contact Tachometer
The CDT-1000HD Hand-Held Digital Tachometer accurately measures rotational speed (RPM) using a visible beam of light. The CDT-1000HD can be up to 24 inches away from the small piece of reflective tape that is affixed to the rotating element.
The CDT-1000HD’s rugged construction, portability and outstanding features make It an ideal choice for maintenance personnel, machine operators or others in a wide variety of machinery and material handling applications.
A combination Contact & Non-Contact model, the CDT-2000HD, is also available.
The CDT-1000HD complete kit includes the Tachometer, Reflective Tape, Two (2) AA Batteries (1.5 V), Operating Instruction Manual and Traceable certificate — all supplied in a foam-fitted, hard-plastic Carrying Case.
Also known as Testo 465, Redpoint A5-1100
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Includes DAkkS Traceable calibration Certificate.
- Measures speeds from as low as 1.00 rpm up to 99,999 rpm.
- Built-in memory stores maximum, minimum, average and last reading for recall to the display.
- Accuracy of 0.02% with a resolution of 0.01 RPM.
- NEW - Molded Rubber Shell Provides Additional Physical & Environmental Protection.
|Measuring Range||1.00 - 99,999 rpm|
|Resolution||.01 from 0 - 100 / .1 from 100 - 1,000 / 1 from 1000 - 99,999|
|Accuracy||± 0.02% of reading or 0.01 digit (under 50)|
|Display||5 - Digit LCD, 10mm high|
|Memory System||Maximum, minimum, and last reading (retained in memory for the life of the batteries)|
|Measurement System||Visible LED light beam|
|Sensing Distance||Up to 24 inches (60 cm)|
|Display Update Time||0.5 seconds or one measuring|