Coating Thickness Standards
CMP Certified Coated Metal Plates
CMP Certified coated metal plates are ideal for verifying the accuracy and operation of coating thickness gauges and are an important component in fulfilling both ISO and in-house quality control requirements.
Many organizations require verification of gauge accuracy at the test site each time a coating thickness gauge is put into service and at frequent intervals during use. Ideal for this purpose, certified coating thickness standards has measured values traceable to PTB – The National Metrology Institute of Germany.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Standards with steel or aluminum substrates consist of 4 plates mounted in a protective binder.
- Ideal for use in the calibration lab, in the field or on the factory floor.
- Certified and labeled in both Metric and Imperial units.
- Used to verify the accuracy and operation of any Type 1 (mechanical) and Type 2 (electronic) magnetic, eddy-current or ultrasonic coating thickness gauge.
- Individually serialized for traceability to PTB - includes a Certificate of Calibration.
|Item Number||Ideal For|
|STD-S1||PosiTector 6000 F, FS, FRS, FN, FNS, FNRS PosiTest F & FM|
|STD-S2||PosiTector 6000 F0S, F45S, F90S PosiTest DFT Ferrous & Combo|
|STD-S3||PosiTest G & GM PosiPen A, B & C|
|STD-S4||PosiTector 6000 FXS|
|STD-A1||PosiTector 6000 N ,NS, NRS, FN, FNS, FNRS|
|STD-A2||PosiTector 6000 NAS , N0S, N45S, N90S PosiTest DFT Combo|
|STD-A3||PosiTector 100B, 200, 200B|