Dakota Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
CMX Ultrasonic Coating & Wall Thickness Gauge
The new CMX measures both coating and wall thickness quickly and accurately—from only one side. In addition, when switched to Pulse-Echo mode, the CMX automatically measures and eliminates the coating from the wall thickness measurement, enabling the user to locate the finest corrosion and pitting—without removing the coating.
Five user-selected operating modes are included
Coating On: Measures wall thickness using Pulse-Echo. It separately displays wall & coating thickness.
Coating Off: Measures wall thickness using Pulse-Echo. It displays wall thickness only.
Temperature Compensated: Measures wall thickness using Pulse-Echo and automatically adjusts calibration to compensate for changes in material temperature.
Thru-Coat: Measures wall thickness only using Echo-Echo. (coating is NOT included)
Coating Only Mode (CT): (Coating Thickness) Measures from 0.0005 to 0.100 inches (0.013 to 2.540 mm). The range will vary slightly depending on the coating.
Please contact us for Pricing and Availability..!!
- High speed scan 200Hz.
- Hardware AGC gain control for multiple echo and thru-paint measurement.
- Multiple calibration options: One Point, Two Point, or selection from a Material List.
- 16 factory setups and 48 user-defined setups. User defined setups can be edited for custom applications.
- CMX comes complete with our Windows® PC software for transferring setup / configuration data to and from a PC.
- Visual and audible alarm with hi and lo limit settings for specific application tolerances.
|Range in Steel||Pulse-Echo Mode: Pit and Flaw detection measures from 0.025 - 9.999inches (0.63 to 254 millimeters) / Echo-Echo Mode: Thru Paint & coatings measures from 0.100 - 4.000 inches (2.54 to 102 mm). Range will vary depending on the thick|
|Resolution||.001 inches (0.01mm)|
|Velocity Range||.0492 to .3936 in./ms , 1250 to 9999 meters/sec|
|Transducer Types||Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz).|
|Dimensions||63.5 W x 165 H x 31.5 D mm|
|Output||RS-232 for upload/download of setups|
|Memory capacity||TI-CMX: None / TI-CMXDL: over 200,000 measurements|