Digital Durometer Tester
DD-100 digital durometer tester is the genesis of years of experience offering high-quality Durometers to discriminating users. Featuring an 18mm footer that offers high stability and conforms to all international standards, the DD-100 is the ideal durometer for a wide range of shore hardness measuring applications.
A, B, C, D, DO, O, OO & Asker C
ASTM D-2240, DIN 53505, ISO 868, JIS K 7215 & ISO 7619. Asker C model conforms to JIS K-7312.
The DD-100 is supplied as a complete kit including the durometer, 115V AC Adapter (230V AC Adapter is OPTIONAL), test block, instruction manual and calibration certificate in a foam-fitted metal carrying case.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Supplied with reference test block.
- Can be used in any measurement orientation as gravity does not affect readings.
- High and low buttons for setting tolerance limits.
- 18 mm diameter footer provides stable basis for testing and conforms to all International Standards.
- One year warranty.
- Holds Peak reading until reset.
- Supplied in custom fit carrying case with AC-Adapter.
|Measuring Range||0 - 100 Units|
|Accuracy||±1 durometer unit (A,B,C,D,O,DO & Asker C) / ±2 durometer units (OO)|
|Tolerance||± 0.5 at "100" and -0 +1 at "0"|
|LCD Size||8 mm|
|Note||per ASTM D 2240-05, Sect 9.3: It is accepted that durometer readings below 20 or above 90 are not considered reliable. It is suggested that readings in these ranges be omitted.|