The DS-2000LED-LSR combines the observational features of an LED stroboscope with the convenience of a laser tachometer to create the ideal inspection tool. A built-in laser sensor automatically syncs the stroboscope flash rate to the RPM of the rotating object for instant speed measurement while freezing the motion.
The DS-2000LED-LSR is supplied in a foam-fitted carrying case with 2 sets of 3x-AA batteries (6 batteries total), Reflective Tape, Traceable Calibration Certificate, and Operating Instruction Manual.
The DS-2000LED-LSR-OT also includes a connection cable for input/output.
The DS-2000LED-LSR is fitted with six super-bright LEDs mounted in a precision-machined aluminum head with optimized optics, providing up to 9000 lux light output.
The DS-2000LED-LSR-OT model adds an input/output connector for syncing the strobe with an external sensor, vibration analyzer, or other equipment.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Produces the brightest flash and sharpest image over the entire range to 300,000 FPM.
- Lifetime LEDs do not wear-out or need replacement.
- Traceable Calibration Certificate provided.
- Three (3) AA-Batteries provide six hours of continuous use operation.
- 9000 Lux brightness (measured at a distance of 8").
- Intuitive controls allow user to quickly adjust flash rate and shift phase.
- User-selected units of Hz or FPM (Flashes Per Minute).
- IP 65 rated housing provides protection from water jets.
|Frequency Range||30 - 300,000 FPM (0.5 - 5000Hz)|
|Flash Duration||Adjustable (1 usec up to 8522 usec)|
|Accuracy||± 0.02% ± 500ns|
|Resolution||± 0.1 FPM (30 - 999) ± 1 FPM 1000+|
|Brightness||9000 Lux @ 200mm (8 inch)|
|Protection Class||IP65 (Protection from Dust and Water Jets)|
|Display||LCD, multiple lines|
|Certification||CE (as per EU norms)|
|Flash Color||Approx. 6.500 K|
|Power Supply||3x AA size batteries or 3x NiMH rechargeable batteries|
|Housing Material||Aluminum / ABS Heavy duty design|
|Dimensions||191 x 82 x 60 mm / 7.5 x 3.2 x 2.4 inch|
|Temperature Range||0° - 45° C / 32° - 113° F|