The DS-2000LED-UV is a battery-powered hand-held Blacklight LED stroboscope designed for inspecting UV ink on labels, security tags, watermarks, and more. Seven state-of-the-art, super-bright UV LEDs mounted in a precision-machined aluminum head with optimized optics, provide the superior light output.
DS-2000LED-UV Strobe is supplied in a foam-fitted plastic carrying case with 6x AA batteries
Powered by 3 AA batteries, the DS-2000LED-UV can operate even at the highest flash rates for up to six hours. An easy-to-use interface allows the operator to quickly adjust the flash speed to sync to the moving process.
A high-impact plastic housing with rubber sleeve provides additional protection as well as improved grip for the operator. Lifetime LEDs do not wear-out or need replacement making this product ideal for use in harsh printing environments.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- UV Light Spectrum is 380…390 nm
- Produces the brightest flash and sharpest image over the entire range to 300,000 FPM.
- Lifetime LEDs do not wear-out or need replacement.
- Intuitive controls allow user to quickly adjust flash rate and shift phase.
- User-selected units of Hz or FPM (Flashes Per Minute).
- IP 65 rated housing provides protection from water jets.
- The Trigger Output provides a frequency output signal which can be used by data collection devices to record flash rate.
- An External Trigger Inpup signal can be used to externally control the flash rate.
|UV Wavelength||380-390 Nanometers|
|Frequency Range||30 - 300,000 FPM (0.5 - 5000Hz)|
|Flash Duration||Adjustable (1 usec up to 8522 usec)|
|Accuracy||± 0.02% ± 500ns|
|Resolution||± 0.1 FPM (30 - 999) ± 1 FPM 1000+|
|UV Light Spectrum||380…390 nm|
|Protection Class||IP65 (Protection from Dust and Water Jets).|
|Display||LCD, multiple lines|
|Certification||CE (as per EU norms)|
|Power Supply||3x AA size batteries or 3x NiMH rechargeable batteries|
|Housing Material||Aluminum / ABS Heavy duty design.|
|Temperature Range||0° - 45° C / 32° - 113° F|