Digital Force Gauges
DST Digital Force Gauge
The DST digital force gauges are simple-to-use basic gauges featuring user-friendly menu operation. Selections including unit and measuring mode can be locked to prevent accidental changes.
Digital Force Gauge, 7 oz / 200 g / 2 N Capacity – DST-0.4A
Digital Force Gauge, 1 lb/ 500 g / 5 N Capacity – DST-1A
Digital Force Gauge, 4.4 lb/ 2 Kg / 20 N Capacity – DST-4A
Digital Force Gauge, 11 lb/ 5 Kg / 50 N Capacity – DST-11A
Digital Force Gauge, 44 lb / 20 Kg / 200 N Capacity – DST-44A
Digital Force Gauge, 110 lbs / 50 Kg / 500 N Capacity – DST-110A
Digital Force Gauge, 220 lbs / 100 Kg / 1000 N Capacity – DST-220A
All DTS gauges are sold in a complete kit with gauge, hard plastic carrying case, a set of six standard attachments, a NIST Traceable Calibration Cert, Instruction Manual, and AC adapter/charger.
The large backlit LCD display can be configured in basic format to show value, unit, and measuring mode or multi-line format to display peak and real-time values simultaneously. Additional features include a reversible display and high/low setpoints with an OK indicator for Go/No Go testing.
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- Backlit LCD display with user-friendly menus.
- Setting security lock prevents accidental changes.
- Ergonomic, durable, heavy-duty metal construction.
- Selectable real time or peak mode operation.
- USB and RS-232C output.
- Push-button tare function.
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.; display flashes at overload limit.
- Runs on internal Ni-MH batteries (user replaceable) or AC adapter; charge with USB port or portable charger.
- DST kit includes set of six attachments, AC charger/adapter, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case.
|Measuring Principle||Bidirectional force sensor with strain gauge|
|Accuracy||± 0.2% F.S., ± 1 LSD|
|A/D Converter||16 bit|
|Setpoints||Programmable high/low setpoints with OK indicator|
|Display||LCD, 4 digits|
|Selectable Units||N, gf (kgf), lbf (ozf)|
|Display Update Rate||8 times/sec.|
|Battery Indicator||Battery icon displays three levels of charge|
|Housing Material||Die-cast aluminium|
|Plug Gauge||M6 Male Thread|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)|