The DT-105A-12CBL is designed to measure elevator cable speed in feet per minute, meters per minute, and other measuring units. It is supplied with a rugged 12” circumference wheel with large flanges to keep the cable in contact with the surface. Delivering superior performance and accuracy over more conventional flat surface wheels.
Employing a nonslip rubber contact surface, the wheel adds safety and accuracy while measuring speeds on Elevator governor cables, wire and cable reels, extruded tubing and many other applications
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Built-in memory for last, maximum, minimum and 10 separate readings.
- Rugged cast aluminum housing.
- Includes Traceable calibration Certificate.
- LCD Version for use in sunlight and for longest battery life (DT-105A-12CBL).
- LED version for use in poorly lit or dark environments (DT-107A-12CBL).
|Display Range||0.10 to 25,000 rpm with floating decimal|
|Accuracy||0.10 to 999.99 rpm: ±0.06 rpm / 1,000.0 to 9,999.9 rpm: ±0.6 rpm|
|Memory System||13 readings are stored in memory and retained for 5 minutes|
|Detection||Optical coupler, 60 pulses/rev.|
|Update Time||1 second (typical)|
|Over-Range Indicator||Flashing numerals|
|Operating Temp||32 to 113° F (0 to 45° C)|