The DT-2100 Tachometer with USB Output – Combination Contact / Non-Contact Operation is an advanced combination contact / non-contact hand-held tachometer. The DT-2100 features data-logging, USB output and a programmable scaling feature to offset RPM according to application variables. It features a backlit LED Display with upper/lower limit icons and a unique X-Y Graphic mode. Additional display modes unique to the DT-2100 is the “Needle Sweep” and Bar Graph” offers the user a choice of how to view the data. The display can also be inverted to optimize the viewing angle.
In non-contact mode the tachometer measures RPM up to 99,999 RPM at distances up to 13 feet or 500 cm. The DT-2100 can also measure contact RPM, surface speed, or length using the supplied screw-on adapter.
The DT-2100 is supplied as a complete kit with 2 cone tip adapters, funnel tip adapter, shaft extension, 6-inch circumference surface speed wheel, reflective tape, 2 AA batteries … all supplied in a foam-fitted carrying case. A NIST-Traceable Calibration Certification is optionally available.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Data Logging with Continuous, Single Unit or Statistics modes.
- View data and statistics on tachometer display or with optional Windows software (Windows 7-10 Compatible).
- Built-in Memory with USB Data Output.
- Powerful laser for non-contact measurement 2” to 13.1’ (5 to 400 cm).
- Non-Contact length measuring mode (requires reflective tape or edge of roller).
- Programmable multiplier to convert reading based on wheel diameter, gear ratios, etc...
- On-screen hi-lo limits for pass/fail analysis.
- Auto-detection of contact adapter.
- Reversible Display.
- 1/4-20 Threaded Insert on bottom of housing for fixed-mounting or use on Tripod.
- Optional Low Speed Contact Adapter for applications with a measuring range of 0-10 RPM - DT-2100-OP-CAS-L .