Battery Powered Stroboscopes
DT-315/315A-2 Battery Powered Digital Stroboscope
The DT-315A/315A-2 is a rugged, battery-powered stroboscope designed for non-contact RPM measurement, inspection, and observation of moving parts by “freezing” or “slowing down” the motion. The DT-315A/315A-2 provides power flexibility as in addition to its internal rechargeable battery it can operate from AC power.
Battery Powered Digital Stroboscope, with USA Plug
Battery Powered Digital Stroboscope, with Euro Plug
Light Output (LUX) vs Distance
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Highest accuracy and most stable flash rate.
- Accepts external trigger input and provides synchronizing pulse output.
- Easy-to-read LED display.
- Phase shift for best view and flash photography.
- Easy-to-operate controls.
- Detachable pistol-grip handle.
- Instant double and half-rate flash selection for error-free reading.
- Provides 12 V DC power for external sensors.
- 2 Year Warranty
|Flash Range||40-35,000 FPM|
|Accuracy||Internal Mode: ±0.01% of reading / External Mode: ±0.01% or ± 1 digit|
|Drift||±0.01% per °C|
|Update Time||Internal Mode: 0.2 seconds / External Mode: ±0.01% or ± 1 digit|
|Display & Rate||Divide or multiply by 2, selectable|
|Operating Temperature||32-104 °F (0-40 °C)|
|Flashtube||Xenon, 10 W maximum|
|Sensor Power Supply||12 VDC ± 0.5V (50ma)|
|Power Requirements||Internal Rechargeable battery (NiCad)|
|Phase Shift||0 - 359° with 1° resolution or 0 - 333 ms from 200 - 3,000 FPM|