Battery Powered Stroboscopes
DT-315AEB Digital Stroboscope with External Battery
The DT-315AEB portable stroboscope is a highly stable and accurate, industrial-quality measuring instrument for non-contact RPM measurement, inspection, and observation of moving parts by “freezing” or “slowing down” the movement.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Highest accuracy and most stable flash rate.
- Provides 12 V DC power for external sensors.
- Easy-to-read LED display.
- Detachable pistol-grip handle.
- Instant double and half-rate flash selection for error-free reading.
- Accepts external trigger input and provides synchronizing pulse output.
- Phase shift for best view and flash photography.
|Flash Range||40-35,000 FPM|
|Accuracy||Internal Mode: ±0.01% of reading / External Mode: ±0.01% or ± 1 digit|
|Drift||±0.01% per °C|
|Update Time||Internal Mode: 0.2 seconds / External Mode: ±0.01% or ± 1 digit|
|Display & Rate||Divide or multiply by 2, selectable|
|Operating Temperature||32-104 °F (0-40 °C)|
|Display||5 digits, 10 mm high, red LED|
|Flashtube||Xenon, 10 W maximum|
|Sensor Power Supply||12 VDC ± 0.5V (50ma)|
|Phase Shift||0 - 359° with 1° resolution or 0 - 333 ms from 200 - 3,000 FPM|
|Dimensions||4.7 x 5.6 x 9.7" (120 x 141 x 248 mm)|
|Flash Duration||10-30 µs|