DT-501X Panel Meter Tachometer
The DT-501X Panel Meter Tachometer with optional outputs is a multi-faceted instrument ideally designed for speed, rate, or time monitoring applications when combined with a compatible process speed sensor.
With its industry-leading 0.87” (22 mm) height display and a compact body depth of only 3.6″ (92 mm), the DT-501X allows mounting in tight panels or small enclosures. Added versatility is offered with its range of standard inputs which include NPN, contact, and square or sine wave signals produced from devices such as pulse generators, proximity sensors, photoelectric sensors, magnetic sensors, rotary encoders, and NPN OC transistors.
Panel Meter Tachometer, 100-240 VAC Powered
Panel Meter Tachometer, 100-240 VAC Powered, Analog Output with Terminal Block Connection
Panel Meter Tachometer, 100-240 VAC Powered, Relay Output
Panel Meter Tachometer, 100-240 VAC Powered, NPN Open Collector Output
Panel Meter Tachometer, 100-240 VAC Powered, Relay Output, Analog Output with 36 Pin Connection
Panel Meter Tachometer, 100-240 VAC Powered, NPN Output, Analog Output with 36 Pin Connection
Panel Meter Tachometer, 9-35 VDC Powered
Panel Meter Tachometer, 9-35 VDC Powered, Analog Output with Terminal Block Connection
Panel Meter Tachometer, 9-35 VDC Powered, Relay Output
Panel Meter Tachometer, 9-35 VDC Powered, NPN Open Collector Output
Panel Meter Tachometer, 9-35 VDC Powered, Relay Output, Analog Output with 36 Pin Connection
Panel Meter Tachometer, 9-35 VDC Powered, NPN Output, Analog Output with 36 Pin Connection
The DT-501X is fully scalable and possesses four selectable modes allowing it to measure various process speeds, rates, and times: a tachometer, flowmeter, process time span, and elapsed time mode which displays the inverse to the input signal, common in oven conveyor applications.
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- Input Range:0.0067 Hz to 100 kHz in Tachometer, Flowmeter & Elapsed time modes; 10 ms to 3600 s in Time Span mode
- Input Signal Characteristics:NPN open collector input: max. frequency 100 kHz / Contact input: max. frequency 20 Hz / Square wave input: max. frequency 30 kHz – Sine wave input (magnetic pickup): max. frequency 10 kHz
- Integral sensor power source saves money by eliminating need to purchase a separate power supply.
- Scalable programming gives user the flexibility to set up and monitor virtually any process.
- Selectable update time allows operator to speed up/slow down display changes to facilitate process.
- Test mode allows instant checking of correct operational performance of the display and keys.
- Great versatility with multiple sensor input capability in one unit: NPN open collector, contact and square or sine wave sensor inputs.
- NEMA 4X (IP66) front cover protection keeps water out, permits usage in compatible plant wash-down operations.
- Auto Zero function zeroes the display after the final signal initiates a preprogrammed time countdown.
- Max. Min. automatically stored into memory; quickly retrieved via keypad.
- FVT Modules provides 0-1, 1-5, 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA Analog Output (switch-selectable).
|Display||Red 7 segment 6 digit LED, numeral height of 0.87” (22 mm); negative (-) sign available|
|Accuracy||Tachometer/ Flowmeter & Elapsed Time: ± 0.008 % ± 1 digit; Process Time Span: ± 0.1 % ± 1 digit|
|Display Update Time||0.2, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 sec. selectabel in Tachometer, Flowmeter & Elapsed Time modes|
|Auto Zero Time||Tachometer & Flowmeter Modes: 0.1 to 150 Seconds; Elapsed Time & Time Span Modes: 0.1 to 3600 Seconds|
|Optional Outputs||NPN; contact relay; analog output: (selectable) 0-1, 1-5, 0-10 VDC & 4-20 mA|
|Power Requirement||85 – 264 VAC (50/60 Hz) Optional (9 – 35 VDC also available)|
|Sensor Power Supply||12 VDC (100 mA)|
|Temperature Limits||32 – 113°F (0 – 45°C)|
|Humidity Limits||35 to 85% RH|
|Protection Class||Front Panel: NEMA 4X (IP66) ; Rear Terminal Block NEMA 1 (IP20)|
|Dimensions||3.8 x 1.9 x 3.6" (96 x 48 x 92 mm)|
|Product Weight||0.44 lb (200 g)|
|Package Weight||0.73 lb (330 g)|