DT-5TXR Panel Mount Tachometer
The DT-5TXR Panel Mount Tachometer with optional output Modules is an economical unit for speed and process time monitoring when combined with a compatible in-line sensor. Loaded with features found in more expensive units, the DT-5TXR Panel Meter is extremely versatile with selectable inputs.
The DT-5TXR is fully scalable and possesses three selectable modes allowing it to measure RPM/linear speed/rate, elapsed time, and process time. Each panel meter accepts a variety of signal inputs from any sensor providing an NPN, contact, sine wave, or square waves such as pulse generators, proximity sensors, photoelectric sensors, magnetic sensors, and NPN OC transistors.
Panel Meter with Output Module Capability, Selectable inputs, 100-240 VAC Power
Panel Meter with Output Module Capability, Selectable inputs, 9-35 VDC Power
Typical applications can range from machining operation timing, rate of change monitoring such as on a conveyor, an elapsed time of oven curing, etc. with any variety of compatible sensor inputs desired. The DT-5TXR panel meter also accepts various output modules, enabling it to output data for analysis, record keeping or assist in controlling the process through a separate control device. Up to two modules can be accepted simultaneously, offering an enormous number of combinations and options.
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- Large 6 digit LED display plus two smaller 6 digit secondary displays allow easy viewing from greater distances.
- Highly accurate (± 0.008% ± 1 digit) makes ideal for process control and analysis.
- Selectable update time allows operator to speed up/slow down display changes to facilitate process.
- Selectable decimal point enables higher resolution display potential 1/8 DIN size panel cut out permits easy, industry-standard mounting.
- Great versatility with multiple sensor input capability in one unit: NPN open collector, contact and square or sine wave sensor inputs.
- Accepts up to two output modules allowing voltage, current, BCD, NPN & relay output combinations for control or remote process monitoring.
- IP66 front cover protection keeps water out, enables usage in compatible plant wash-down operations.
- Wide power range (85 – 264VAC, 50/60Hz) eliminates need for having to purchase and wire an additional power transformer.
- Scalable programming gives user the flexibility to set up and monitor virtually any process.
- 24V DC-Powered model available, DT-5TXR-DC
- DC power source output to power compatible sensors saves money by eliminating need for separate power supply.
- Front cover protection eliminates accidental bumping of keypad to incorrect program.
- Up to two (2) Optional Output Modules can be used simultaneously.
|Accuracy||Tachometer/Rate Meter & Elapsed Time: ± 0.008 % ± 1 digit / Process Time: ± 0.008 % ± 1 digit|
|Display Update Time||0.2, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 sec.|
|Input No. of P/R||1 to 9,999 (programmable)|
|Sensor Power Supply||12 VDC (150 mA)|
|Power Requirement||85 - 264 VAC (50/60 Hz) Optional (9 - 35 VDC at 1 W also available)|
|Ambient Temperature||32° - 113° F (0 - 45° C)|
|Dimensions||5.27" x 3.78" x 1.89" (134 x 96 x 48 mm)|
|Product Weight||0.66 lb (300 g)|
|Package Weight||0.95 lb (430 g)|