Battery Powered Stroboscopes
DT-725 Battery Powered Digital Stroboscope
The DT-725 Digital Stroboscope is a highly stable, industrial-quality instrument for non-contact RPM measurement as well as for inspection and observation of moving parts by “freezing” or “slowing down” the action.
A “Kit” option is offered which also includes a carrying case and spare flash tube at minimal additional cost.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Highly accurate speed control with drift-free operation.
- Accepts input from sensor for external flash triggering.
- Phase shift adjustment permits movement of objects to desired position for convenient observation.
- Extremely lightweight and rugged.
- Instant double (2x) and half-rate (÷2) flash selection.
- NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate & Test Report optionally available.
|Accuracy||± 0.02% of reading|
|Display||5-Digit LED, 8 mm high|
|Flash Tube||Xenon, 10 watt|
|Tube Life||100 million flashes|
|Flash Duration||10 - 15 µs|
|Signal Output||NPN Open Collector, 24 VDC max|
|Phase Shift||0 - 359° (Internal Mode)|
|Charging Time||5 Hours (approx)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 105 °F (0 to 40 °C)|