Mechanical Test Stands
FGS-1000H Manual Test Stand
The FGS-1000H is designed for convenient testing in both TENSION and COMPRESSION, the FGS-1000H is easy to set-up and use.
With its ability to mount the FGV-1000HX (1000 lbs, 2500N, 500KG) capacity digital force gauge, and all FGE/FGV –X series force gauges, this system is a great fit for most force testing applications.
A smooth operating turn-wheel provides a precise 0.1″ travel per revolution.
The FGS-1000H heavy-duty construction provides repeatable and reliable testing for many years.
The FGS-1000H features adjustable height ranges, customizable lengths (for different sample sizes), and an option for a digital length/height meter.
With countersunk (force gauge) mounting holes, a self-aligning, pre-tapped sliding base plate for securely attaching test parts, The FGS-1000H is a welcome alternative for utilizing existing and new force gauges, grips, attachments, and accessories.
For more details, please contact us for Pricing and Availability..!!
- Versatile bottom mount mounting plate permits acceptance of both standard and custom-made attachments.
- Adjustable clearance setting enables testing on a wide range of samples.
- Precision gear movement provides a consistent linear motion that produces repetitively accurate results.
- Modular, compact design reduces footprint, weight and cost.
- Sturdy all steel construction allows exceptional durability and extended life of the product.
- Compatibility with many vendors’ force gauges facilitates flexibility when replacing older test stands.
- Optional digital length meter added to stand creates deflection measurement testing for applications such as spring rate testing.
|Capacity||1000 lbs, 2500N, 500KG|
|Stroke||6" ( 15.2 cm)|
|Travel||0.1" ( 2.5 mm)/ wheel turn approx.|
|Vertical Clearance||Up to 13" (33 cm)|