Motorized Test Stands
FGS-220VC Motorized Force Test Stand
The FGS-VC Series Motorized Force Test Stands are designed to provide accurate and repeatable results for tension, compression, break and cycle performance tests in various applications.
A key feature is an FGS-VC exclusive: a precision-made servo gear head and ball screw for precise movement control. The large measurement area plus tall 15.75″ (400 mm) travel distance allows large, unique parts to be tested.
A precise and consistent 0.40-15.75″/min (10-400mm/min) adjustable speed provides for slow tests or quick cycle load testing.
The simple keypad combined with the intuitive on-screen operation guides the user through setting up each test. Users can perform standard tests in several automatic or manually selected modes as well as choose higher-end capabilities with the additional dwell time, adjustable acceleration, plus user-defined tests with up to 5 programmed set points.
The FGS-VC’s are flexible as they can be operated by the keypad or through a PC via the FGT-VC software which includes data collection, graphing, and statistical analysis.
The FGT-VC software program allows graphing of force versus distance and the ability to compare several tests on a single graph. Another great feature of the FGT-VC is the comparator mode which enables quick decision pass /fail determination, ideal for production line testing.
The FGS-VC’s can be equipped with various gripping and compression fixtures and are compatible with all of our Force Gauges as well as most gauges on the market. These features make the new FGS-VC the ideal push/pull tester for the production line or QC lab.
For more details, please contact us for Pricing and Availability..!!
- User friendly controls and software allows hands off operation, reduces training time, user errors and speeds up tests.
- The wide speed range means only one stand required for a majority of testing needs.
- Easy install force gauge bracket allows for multiple test ranges to be quickly used on one stand.
- FGT-VC software provides graphing analysis of one or several tests. Data can be stored for later analysis.
- Comparator function provides instant pass/fail result allowing for usage on production lines.
- Combining with FGE or FGV force gauges with the stand, overload limit communication is achieved, eliminating potential to damage the gauge accidentally during a test.
|Capacity||220 lb (100kg ,1000N)|
|Travel Speed||0.40-15.75"/min (10-400mm/min)|
|Stroke||15.75 in (400 mm)|
|Display||Dot-matrix LCD Four digit|
|Operation Mode||Single (SING); Continuous (CONT); Program (PROG); Manual (MANU); Jogging (JOG)|
|Input||Over load from force gauge (The stand will stop immediately, if the over load is detected by force gauge)|
|Measurement Table||5.91 x 7.87" (150 x 200 mm)|
|Temperature Limits||32 to 113 °F (0 to 45 °C)|
|Power||120V AC (240V AC, available INQUIRE)|