Digital Force Gauges
The Series FGV-HXY Digital Force Gauges offer enhanced heavy-duty housing allowing them to be utilized in high capacity tension and compression applications. These instruments are utilized in a variety of applications such as incoming quality inspection, finished goods testing, R&D or almost any portable or force stand testing requirement.
500 lb high capacity digital force gauge with USB output
1000 lb high capacity digital force gauge with USB output
The FGV-HXY is supplied in a protective carrying case with AC adapter/charger, carrying case, 2 handles, metric thread to inch adapter and attachments (flat head, hook, chisel, notched head, cone head, extension rod), USB cable, RS-232 cable included with FGV-HXY series only.
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- On board statistics provides immediate results and analysis of test data.
- Quick retrieval of peak measurement with a single push button in test stand.
- User selection of engineering units (Lbs, Kf or Newtons) and User-set display update rate allows optimal setting for each type of test.
- Include built-in datalogger with 3 outputs: USB, RS-232 & Analog Output.
- 180° Reversible display and dual printed keypad allows usage as a portable gauge or mounted upside down on a test stand.
- Provide Built-In Hi-Lo Comparator function provides user with easy Go-No Go Testing.
- Measure and record compression and tension tests. Permits true "push-pull" testing.
- Overload Protection 150% of full scale.
- High-capacity rugged, ergonomic die cast aluminum construction allows usage on production floor.
- CE & RoHs Certified.
|Accuracy||± 0.2% F.S.|
|Display||Four digit LCD, .47" high (12 mm) with various indicators including tension and low battery indication (reversible) Minus sign for tension|
|Display Update Rate||0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 1 sec|
|Sampling Rate||1000 Hz|
|Overload Capacity||150% of F.S.|
|Data Output||USB, RS232 and Analog|
|Analog Output||± 1V DC (via 12-bit D/A converter), 100 Hz Frequency response|
|Power||Rechargeable Ni-Cad batteries (included) or AC adapter/charger (included)|
|Battery Charge||17 hours (when fully charged)|
|Temperature Range||32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)|