G1109 90° Peel Test Fixture
The G1109 peel test fixture is designed for peel testing of tapes, films, foil seals, and other materials. A large, flat working table moves horizontally as the test stand’s crosshead moves up via direct cable linkage.
An optional adjustable-angle mount tilts the fixture up to ±30°.
Another optional adapter uses an adjustable pulley to set the angle of pull, from 0° to 90°, while the working table remains horizontal.
The horizontal orientation is suited for seal testing of filled containers, and can also be used for tapes and other materials.
An integrated limit switch automatically stops the motion of an ESM303 motorized test stand when the working table has reached its end of travel.
*Test Stand and Force Gauge is sold separately.
For more details, please contact us for Pricing and Availability..!!
- Capacity: 100 lbF (500 N).
- Maintains 90° angle between the table and the direction of pull.
- Optional adjustable angle mount tilts the fixture up to ±30°.
- Optional adjustable angle adapter with pulley, 0° to 90°, while preserving horizontal table orientation (max. force: 30 lbF [150 N]).
- Large working area with threaded mounting holes.
- Maximum table travel: 8.2 in (210 mm).
- Weight (G1109 only): 6.0 lb (2.7 kg).
- Compatible with the ESM303 motorized test stand.
- Compatible only with force gauges, not remote load cells.
- Conforms to ASTM D6862, D3330, and D903.