The HP textile durometer accurately measures the hardness/winding density of textile bobbins, beams, spools, spindles, cones, quills, dye packages, rolls, etc.
The HP measure on a 0-100 scale used for comparison purposes. It doesn’t measure on a specific scale/unit. These Durometers use Shore A spring force with 2.5, 5, and 10mm diameter spherical indentor specifically designed for yarns, fibers, monofilaments, and similar textiles. As the spherical indentors are unique for textile applications, these Durometers do not conform to ASTM D2240.
We deliver a wide variety of models of HP Textile Durometers, For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Constant-pressure indicating system assures uniform test pressure eliminating false readings due to differences between operators.
- Supplied in a foam-fitted carrying case.
- Operation is as easy as pressing the spring-loaded knurled aluminum shell down to the red line.
- Less Than "15 Inch/380 mm" Yarn Package Diameter, use "regular" models (Concave bottom, i.e. HP-5)
- Greater Than "15 Inch/380 mm" Yarn Package Diameter, use "F" models (Flat Bottom, i.e. HP-5F)
Models and It's Applications
|HP-2.5||Closely wound synthetic, hard finish fibers and filaments.|
|HP-2.5F||Same as HP2.5, except with flat base for large yarn packages over 15" (380 mm) in diameter.|
|HP-5||Average yarns, threads, fibers, etc., wound with moderate winding density.|
|HP-5F||Same as HP5, except with flat base for large yarn packages over 15" (380 mm) in diameter.|
|HP-10||Loosely wound spools of natural or synthetic yarns and fibers, bulky yarns.|
|HP-10F||Same as HP10, except with flat base for large yarn packages over 15" (380 mm) in diameter.|