The new HTM-ATEX intrinsically safe mechanical hand-tachometer is designed to accurately measure RPM and surface speed on a wide range of applications. Favored in several industries, including elevator maintenance, mining industry, and others, Mechanical Tachometers using a pointer and dial to display RPM or surface speed — without the need for batteries!
ATEX-Certified Hand-Held Mechanical Tach, complete Kit (10-10,000 rpm/5-5,000 ft/min) w/ 6″ circumference surface speed wheel – A3-5110
ATEX-Certified Hand-Held Mechanical Tach, complete Kit (30-50,000 rpm/15-25,000 ft/min) w/ 6″ circumference surface speed wheel – A3-5510
ATEX-Certified Hand-Held Mechanical Tach, complete Kit (10-10,000 rpm/1-1,000 m/min) w/ 0.1m circumference surface speed wheel – A3-5100
ATEX-Certified Hand-Held Mechanical Tach, complete Kit (30-50,000 rpm/3-5,000 m/min) w/ 0.1m circumference surface speed wheel – A3-5500
Additionally, the range of variation and frequency of variation of the measurement is evident with the speed and span of the movement of the pointer. Includes the Peak-Hold button. 3-Position Range Selector Switch provides the highest possible resolution for each application. All HTM-ATEX models are rated at an accuracy of ± 0.5% Full Scale or better.
All models are supplied as a complete kit in foam-fitted carrying case including cone tip and funnel tip adapters, shaft extension, and instruction manual.
HTM-100F-ATEX/500F-ATEX models include 6″ circumference surface wheel while HTM-100M-ATEX/500M-ATEX models are supplied with a 0.1-meter circumference surface wheel.
Calibration Certificates are OPTIONAL.
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- Suitable in all surface industries in hazardous explosive areas.
- NIST-Traceable Calibration & Test Report optionally available under p/n NISTCAL.
- Accuracy of ± 0.5% Full Scale.
- Memory button holds pointer in "last" position until reset.
- NO BATTERIES required.
- 3-Position Range Selector Switch provides highest possible resolution for each application.
- Over-sized 3" Dial (70mm) uses 2 separate color scales making reading RPM (black) and Surface Speed (red) quick and easy.
- Rubber shell on housing provides extra protection and improved grip.
- Supplied as a complete kit with cone & funnel tip adapters, shaft extension & surface speed wheel in foam-fitted carrying case.
- Warranty of 18 months.