The new HTM mechanical hand-tachometer is designed to accurately measure RPM and surface speed on a wide range of applications. Favored in several industries, including elevator maintenance, mining industry and others, Mechanical Tachometers using a pointer and dial to display RPM or surface speed — without the need for batteries!
10-10,000 rpm/5-5,000 ft/min
30-50,000 rpm/15-25,000 ft/min
10-10,000 rpm/1-1,000 m/min
30-50,000 rpm/3-5,000 m/min
Additionally, the range of variation and frequency of variation of the measurement is evident with the speed and span of the movement of the pointer. Includes the Peak-Hold button. 3-Position Range Selector Switch provides the highest possible resolution for each application. All HTM models are rated at an accuracy of ± 0.5% Full Scale or better.
All models are supplied as a complete kit in foam-fitted carrying case including cone tip and funnel tip adapters, shaft extension, and instruction manual.
HTM-100F/500F models include 6″ circumference surface wheel while HTM-100M/500M models are supplied with a 0.1-meter circumference surface wheel.
Calibration Certificates are OPTIONAL.
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- NIST-Traceable Calibration & Test Report optionally available under p/n NISTCAL.
- Accuracy of ± 0.5% Full Scale.
- Memory button holds pointer in "last" position until reset.
- NO BATTERIES required!.
- 3-Position Range Selector Switch provides highest possible resolution for each application.
- Rubber shell on housing provides extra protection and improved grip.
- Supplied as a complete kit with cone & funnel tip adapters, shaft extension & surface speed wheel in foam-fitted carrying case.
- Over-sized 3" Dial (70mm) uses 2 separate color scales making reading RPM (black) and Surface Speed (red) quick and easy.
- 1-Year Warranty.