Fixed Mount Stroboscopes
LS-9-12000 Web Inspection Stroboscope
The new LS-9-12000 Linear Strobe is designed for fixed mounting on all machinery that utilizes a strobe for visual inspection including rewinders, slitters and similar process equipment in the label printing and process market as well as many others markets including vibration analyzers, balancers, metal producing equipment and much more.
The LS-9’s flash rate can be externally triggered by an external sensor/controller on the process machine or the following optional accessories the LS-FCM Flash Control Module or the LS-SCU Remote Strobe Controller. The strobe operates using 24V DC using power already available on the machine or by using our worldwide AC-DC power adapter available as an option.
The LS-9 produces an extremely bright, sharp image employing a quartz glass xenon tube with an extremely short flash duration of less than 10µs allowing detailed visual inspection of fast-moving targets. While under observation, when the flash rate is synchronized with the “repeat rate” of the web material, the image will appear “frozen” allowing for convenient inspection.
The brightness, sharpness and uniform light output provided by the LS-9 makes this model an excellent choice for fixed applications. It is especially well-suited for use on narrow web equipment up to 24 inches in width (600 mm width) and even wider.
2 or more strobes can be combined in a Master/Slave arrangement when wider web widths must be covered.
For more details Please Request a quote now..!!
- Unmatched image brightness (2500 Lux) along with best sharpness and light uniformity from any strobe in its class.
- Uses long-life Quartz Glass Xenon linear tube with lifetime of over 200 Million flashes.
- Extremely short flash duration of less than 10 microseconds (µs) provides for a super-sharp image for easy observation.
- Requires 24V DC Power (Not Included), An optional power adapter is available.
- Externally triggered using industry standard TTL-type square-wave signal at rates up to 208Hz and even higher.
- Optional UV-KIT provides for illumination of UV Inks and adhesives allowing for visual inspection by operators.
- CE-certified with safety and EMV approvals suitable for use worldwide.
- Adjustable light intensity 30-100% to optimize brightness for any application.
- Two (2) or more LS-9 Strobes can be connected to each other for wider web coverage.
|Flash Range||0 - 12,500 FPM (flashes per minute)|
|Power Required||24V DC (21.6….26.4VDC) / 1.6A (40 Watts) Universal AC power supply sold separately, pn LS-AC-WORLD-90VA|
|Life Cycle||> 200,000,000 flashes (@6000 FPM)|
|Flash Duration||< 10 μsec (microseconds)|
|Flash Brightness||Single flash 20 megalux @ 30cm (12 inches)|
|Flash Energy||2 Joules (2000 mJ @ 900 FPM)|
|Brightness Adjustment||30 - 100% via knob on backside panel (to optimize brightness for each application)|
|Illumination Area||approx. 12" x 20" (300 x 500 mm)|
|Light Colour||6000 - 6500 K|
|Dimensions||9.1" x 5.1" x 4.4" (230 x 130 x 112 mm)|
|Mounting Holes||Threaded 1/4 x 20 unc and 2x M5 holes on bottom side of strobe housing|
|Weight||1400 g (3 lbs.)|