ElektroPhysik Coating Thickness Gauges
MikroTest Magnetic Coating Thickness Gauge
The MikroTest is the most widely used coating thickness gauge in the world over the years and complies with the highest technical standards of all analogue magnetic coating thickness gauges. This magnetic coating thickness gauge works on the magnetic attraction principle to measure all non-magnetic coatings on steel and galvanic nickel on steel.
The MikroTest is supplied in 11 different models to be suitable for every requested application. The balanced measuring system ensures accurate readings at any angle: horizontal, vertical and overhead. Also, the gauge allows measurements on curved surfaces. It is also able to provide you with precise measurements in tubes and on round parts due to the automatic operation.
This measuring principle is also especially suited for electroplated nickel on copper, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals. This measurement principle ensures fully automatic measurement where no power supply or calibration is required.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Mils Models Include a NIST traceable calibration certificate, Micron Models include factory "works" certificate.
- Highest accuracy with simplest operation.
- No calibration required.
- Simple set-up and measurement.
- All gauges operate without power or battery.
- One point measurement.
- Metal Housing provides protection from mechanical shocks.
- Metal Housing and measuring system is resistant to solvents.
- Automatic models control release of magnet for highest accuracy and repeatability.
|GM G||Electroplating and Paint on Steel|
|FM F||Paint On Steel|
|S3M S3||Enamel, Paint on Steel|
|S5M S5||Enamel, Paint on Steel|
|S10M S10||Enamel, Paint on Steel|
|S20M S20||Enamel, Paint on Steel|
|Ni50M Ni50||Electroplated Nickel on Non-Ferrous|
|Ni100M Ni100||Electroplated Nickel on Non-Ferrous|
|NiFe50M NiFe50||Electroplated Nickel on Steel|