Datalogging Wall Thickness Gauges
Robust and precise ultrasound thickness measurement gauge based on the ultrasonic pulse run-time method. Six ultrasonic test probes with frequencies ranging from 2 to 10 MHz in different designs to provide a broad spectrum of applications and thickness measurements ranging from 0.65mm to 500mm.
The high-temperature ultrasonic test probe enables the measurement of materials heated up to 350°C.
MiniTest 400: Ultrasonic thickness measuring gauge in 3 variants
Sturdy and economically priced basic model with memory, USB interface, and automatic probe-calibration detection. Standard and minimum measurement modes are available.
With integrated memory for 10 groups each with a maximum 500 measuring values and USB interface. Besides the MiniTest 420 model, the differential, alarm, and scanning measuring modes are also available.
The high-end device with integrated memory for 10 groups each with a maximum capacity of 500 measuring values, USB interface, and 5 measuring modes; connecting echo-echo probes is possible.
The device is equipped for automatic detection of the intelligent ultrasonic probes and re-calibration is not required upon switching probes. The calibration data of the sensor is saved in the probe.
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- Sensitivity can be set to "Auto" or "Manual".
- Uses Pulse-Echo Principle of Ultrasonics.
- Automatic Probe Zero function.
- Automatic identification of probes.
- Resolution of 0.001" (0.01 mm).
- Adjustable units inch/mm.
- Includes "Scan-Mode" to display MIN and MAX values at 10 readings/second.
- Built-in Datalogger with 5000 data values (500 values in 10 batches ) with USB Output.
- Suitable for measurement of various materials including steel, stainless steel, aluminum, glass, plastics (PS/PE).
- Includes Factory "Works" Calibration Certificate, NIST Cert Optional $100.
- Several Transducers are optionally available including one for High Temperature materials (350 °C)