Dakota Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
MMX-7 High Performance Data Logging Wall Thickness Gauge
The New MMX-7 is a full-featured ultrasonic thickness gauge offering an oversized display as well as a complete alphanumeric data logging system with a storage capacity of thousands of data values.
The MMX-7 features the highest resolution graphic LCD on the market and is specially engineered for optimal ease of use.
The MMX-7 has the ability to store 64 custom user-defined setups. All factory setups can be selected, edited, and saved to any setup location.
Please contact us for Pricing and availability..!!
- The high speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Remove transducer from the test material, and display the minimum measurement scanned.
- Use the visual alarm to set hi and lo limits for applications requiring specific tolerances. If the actual thickness value is above or below the limits, a red light is illuminated.
- Use the AUTOFIND feature to locate the detection point, while automatically adjusting the display to bring the signal into view.
- The time-based B-Scan feature displays a cross section of the test material. It is commonly used to display the profile of the bottom surface of the test material.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Built in hardware AGC gain control for through paint measurements in multi mode operation.
|Range in Steel||Pulse-Echo Mode: Pit and Flaw detection measures from 0.63 to 254 millimeters (0.025 - 9.999inches) / Echo-Echo Mode: Thru Paint & coatings measures from 2.54 to 102 mm (0.100 - 4.000 inches). Range will vary depending on the thick|
|Resolution||.001 inches (0.01mm)|
|Velocity Range||.0492 to .3936 in./ms 1250 to 9999 meters/sec|
|Measurement Modes||Pulse-Echo (flaws, pits) - Echo-Echo (thru-paint)|
|Transducer Types||Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz).|
|Memory capacity||12,000 pages with 1 reading and waveform per page|
|Power Source||Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells|
|Display||1/8 in. VGA grayscale display 62 x 45.7mm|
|Case||Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed).|
|Certification||CE Approved, Factory calibration traceable to national standards|