The MT-200 & MT-500 mechanical tachometers accurately measure rotational and surface speed.
The MT-200’s & MT-500’s rugged construction and portability make them an ideal choice for maintenance personnel, machine operators, or others in a wide variety of machinery and material handling applications.
MT-200 Mechanical Hand-Held Tachometer, complete kit – DEUMO S (Feet/Min version)
MT-500 Mechanical Hand-Held Tachometer, complete kit – DEUMO 2 (Feet/Min version)
MT-200 Mechanical Hand-Held Tachometer, complete kit – DEUMO S (Meter/Min version)
MT-500 Mechanical Hand-Held Tachometer, complete kit – DEUMO 2 (Meters/Min version)
The MT-200/MT-500 is supplied as a complete kit that includes five (5) cone tips, funnel tip and surface speed wheel in a hard-plastic carrying case
This analog tachometer does not require batteries which makes it a perfect tool for field service personnel.
MT-200 = Deumo S
MT-500 = Deumo 2
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- Measures speeds from as low as 16 rpm up to 50,000 rpm (see model ranges).
- Rugged lightweight design for easy operation.
- Measures Feet Per Minute (FPM) with included surface speed wheel.
- Principle of operation: Eddy-Current Tachometer.
- RED-colored hold button permits user to retain last reading until it can be conveniently viewed. It is released to clear reading.
- NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate is OPTIONAL.
|Measuring Ranges of MT-200||RPM: 16-200 / 160-2,000 / 1,600-20,000 / FPM: 4.8-60 / 48-600 / 480-6,000|
|Measuring Ranges of MT-500||RPM: 40-500 / 400-5,000 / 4,000-50,000 / FPM: 12-150 / 120-1,500 / 1,200-15,000|
|Accuracy||±0.5% of Full Scale|
|Dimensions||3.3 x 6.1 x 1.8" (85 x 155 x 45 mm)|
|Housing Material||ABS Plastic|