Dakota Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
MVX Thickness Gauge with A Scan and B Scan
The Dakota model MVX offers a series of advanced features including A-Scan, B-Scan.
The Dakota model MVX comes with a complete alphanumeric data logging system with a storage capacity of 100’s of thousands of data values and A-scan captures. No need for software.
The MVX features
Its highest resolution graphic LCD on the market and is specially engineered for optimal ease of use.
It is supplied as a complete kit with all accessories in carrying case with data transfer cable and NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate.
Please contact us for Pricing and Availability..!!
- The MVX is equipped with multiple viewing options to provide users with a complete set of inspection tools: (RF waveform, +/- Rectified waveform, Time based B-Scan, and Large Digits).
- The A-Scan rectified mode is commonly used for detecting flaws/pits in pulse-echo mode and measuring through paint and coatings in echo-echo mode.
- The time-based B-Scan feature of the MVX displays a cross section of the test material. It is commonly used to display the profile of the bottom surface of the test material.
- Built in hardware AGC gain control for through paint measurements in multi mode operation.
- The MVX has the ability to store 64 custom user defined setups. All factory setups can be selected, edited and saved to any setup location.
- Use the visual alarm to set hi and lo limits for applications requiring specific tolerances. If the actual thickness value is above or below the limits, a red light is illuminated.
- MVX also comes complete with our Windows® PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
- The high speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Remove transducer from the test material, and display the minimum measurement scanned.
|Range in Steel||Pulse-Echo Mode: Pit and Flaw detection measures from 0.63 to 254 millimeters (0.025 - 9.999inches) / Echo-Echo Mode: Thru Paint & coatings measures from 2.54 to 102 mm (0.1 - 4.0 inches). Range will vary +/- depending on the thickness of coating.|
|Resolution||.001 inches (0.01mm)|
|Velocity Range||.0492 to .3936 in./ms 1250 to 9999 meters/sec|
|Measurement Modes||Pulse-Echo (flaws, pits) - Echo-Echo (thru-paint)|
|Transducer Types||Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz).|
|Memory capacity||12,000 pages with 1 reading and waveform per page|
|Display||1/8 in. VGA grayscale display 62 x 45.7mm|
|Keyboard||Membrane switch with twelve tactile keys|
|Case||Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed).|
|Dimensions||63.5 W x 165 H x 31.5 D mm|