Motorized Test Stands
MX-1100 Motorized Vertical Test Stand
MX-1100 motorized test stands offer advanced force testing. The combination of the screw system and the state-of-the-art brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
Connect the MX-1100 test stand with a Z Series force gauge and enable force controlled testing. Force control can automatically stop testing when the force value reaches the high setpoint programmed on the Z Series force gauge, or maintain the force between the Z Series High and Low setpoints.
Force control is ideal for fatigue or non-destructive testing.
High/Low Set Point Force Control
Force control is activated when the applied force is at or between the high and low setpoint(s) of the force gauge and is deactivated by the digital timer. Initial carriage speed is controlled by the variable or fixed speed settings.
One Way Force Control
Initial carriage speed is controlled by the variable or fixed speed settings. When the applied force reaches the low set point of the force gauge, the test stand’s carriage speed is adjusted to 20% of maximum and decreases to zero as the applied force reaches the high set point. Ideal for non-destructive testing.
Speed control, The MX-1100 accepts any of the standard range force gauges.
A quick switch and Emergency Stop features are also included.
MX-1100 Motorized Test Stand
MX-1100 Motorized Test Stand with distance meter
*FORCE GAUGE NOT INCLUDED
Designed to work with the Z2 & ZP force gauges.
For more details, please contact us for Pricing and Availability..!!
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests.
- Combination of ball screw drive system and high performance brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
- Conditional Overload Prevention.
- Stroke: 13".
- Jog, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle, Force Control.
- Wide speed range: 0.4 –11.8 in/min (optional speed ranges available).
- Optional timer and digital distance meter.
- Force Controlled operation with Z2 and ZP force gauges.