The NS-600/NS-601 LED stroboscope is designed to measure the speed of a rotating object or one that is cycling in a linear repetitive pattern ….. without contact or reflective tape. When the flash rate and rpm rate are identical, the target will appear frozen” visually. If the flash rate adjusted slightly, the target would be put into slow motion for detailed motion analysis, observation, or trouble-shooting.
The NS-600 LED stroboscope is supplied as a complete kit including the strobe, 2 AA batteries, instruction manual, and calibration cert in a fitted carrying case.
Ranges & Resolution
6.0 to 9999.9 fpm/rpm
10000 to 120000 fpm/rpm
±1 fpm/rpm (over 100,000 display flashes)
.20 ~ 999.00 Hz
1000.0 ~ 2000.0 Hz
The NS-600/NS-601 features a rugged cast-Aluminum housing, the latest LED technology, and compact size making it a perfect choice for use anywhere on the factory floor. The NS-600/NS-601 is ideal for speed, motion, and vibration analysis, such as rotating shafts, fans, cams, etc.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Supplied with NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- High efficiency LED solid-state light source – never needs replacement.
- Brightness 32 LUX from 8" distance.
- Highly stable drift free operation.
- Push button operation with x2 and ÷2 buttons for quick adjustment.
- Auto wide measuring range – up to 120,000 fpm/rpm.
- Store up to 10 flash rates in memory for recall or quick re-tests.
- Easy-to-read 5 digit 0.47" (12 mm) high LCD.
|Flash Range||12 - 120,000 FPM/RPM|
|Selectable Unit||fpm or Hz|
|Accuracy||±0.01%, ±1 LSD|
|Display||12 mm high, 5 digit LCD|
|Power||2- AA batteries|
|Battery Life||8 hours (@6,000 rpm when fully charged)|
|Operating Temp||0 to 45° C|
|Weight||.5 lb/225 g|