Durometer Test Stands
OS-2 Durometer Operating Stand
OS-2 Durometer Operating Stand is designed for use with type A, B, E, and O scale durometers. The stand, used in conjunction with our Durometers, eliminates operator error sometimes associated with shop floor durometer testing.
The stand features a load weight for the proper testing pressure as noted in ASTM D2240 and a quick-lock column for easy adjustment. It can be used with either the provided specimen holder or the optional ORF-1 O-Ring Fixturing Set (sold separately).
The OS-2H features a dampener that lowers the durometer at the same rate for each test, resulting in superior repeatability for all durometer tests.
Durometer Sold Separately
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Eliminates operator error in the A, B, E and O scales.
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction.
- Compact size - 13" high x 6" wide.
- Total Weight approximately 9 lbs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Optional Dampener further increases repeatability.
|Sample Clearance||Height: 2 5/8" To Specimen Holder / Depth: 3 1/4" Durometer Center To Shaft|