Battery Powered Stroboscopes
PK2X/PK2X-OT Pocket Stroboscope
The PK2X hand-held Pocket Strobe® is a convenient and accurate device to perform non-contact RPM measurements on rotating or reciprocating parts or components as well as a proven means for inspection of moving parts/machinery by “freezing” or “slowing down” the action. This stroboscopic effect is accomplished by matching the flash rate of the stroboscope with the repetitive rate (RPM) of motion of the target. A slow-motion effect is accomplished with a slight mismatch of the relative speeds.
Pocket Stroboscope Complete Kit
Pocket Stroboscope with Frequency Output option, Complete Kit
The PK2X is powered by a rechargeable internal battery or directly from an AC power source allowing for continuous use if necessary, or continued use when the battery charge is low. Its small size, lightweight design makes it perfect for use by field technicians or maintenance personnel.
This new model continues to offer the highest reliability, refined by over 10-years of continuous design & manufacturing improvements since the introduction of the original Pocket Strobe Model PK1 was introduced in 1996.
The PK2X requires only one hand to operate, yet delivers performance comparable to much larger and heavier “pistol-grip” type models. It is ideal for industrial, laboratory, R&D, and academic environments. Its small size and excellent performance provide superior convenience and value — at a reasonable price.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Includes DAkkS Traceable calibration Certificate
- Internal rechargeable Lithium Ion battery uses latest "smart-charge" technology for longest possible life and 2-Hour run-time on a single charge.
- Bright XENON flash intensity (over 1200 Lux) with life of 200 million flashes.
- Optional frequency output signal provided on PK2X-OT.
- Accepts input from sensor for external flash triggering.
- Provided with a threaded insert on underside of strobe for mounting to articulating arm or other fixture.
- Operates when being recharged or run continuously via AC-power.
- Universal (100 – 240V AC) AC-Adapter/Charger can be used anywhere worldwide.
- Portable, lightweight and rugged construction.
|Flash Range||30 - 12,500 FPM|
|Flash Brightness||1200 Lux (8"/20cm distance @ 4500 fpm)|
|Resolution||± 1 FPM over entire range|
|Flash Tube Life||200 million flashes (at 6,000 fpm)|
|Operating Time||Battery, 2 hours / AC-Power, continuous|
|Tripod Mount||1/4-20, female insert|
|Operating Temp.||32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)|