Positector 6000 Coating Thickness Gauges & Accessories
PosiTector® 200 Coating Thickness Gauge for drywall, concrete, wood, plastic, composites, and more.
It measures coating thickness on drywall, concrete, wood, plastic, and more using ultrasound technology. Advanced model can measure up to 3 individual layer thicknesses in a multi-layer system and features a graphic readout for detailed analysis of the coating system.
Models-PT-200B-S, PT-200B-A, PT-200C-S, PT-200C-A, PT-200D-S, PT-200D-A
3 Ranges Available in Standard or Advanced Versions
200B – 0.5 – 40 mils (13 – 1000 µm) paint on plastic, sheetrock, wood
200C – 2 – 150 mils (50 – 3800 µm) coatings on concrete, fiberglass
200D – 2 – 300 mils (50 – 7600 µm) polyurea on concrete and other thick coatings
On-Screen Statistics – continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness, and number of thickness readings
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included.
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant - meets or exceeds IP5X.
- Thick impact-resistant Lexan display.
- Bi-color indicator light.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster.
- Quality high-flex cable and strain relief.
- Comfortable ergonomic finger grip reduces operator fatigue.
- Plastic-tipped probe will not scratch surface.
- Probe Cable Length is 3 ft (1 meter).