Positector 6000 Coating Thickness Gauges & Accessories
The new PosiTector® BHI Barcol Hardness Impressor is ideal for measuring the indentation hardness of soft metals (aluminum, aluminum alloys, copper, brass, etc.), harder plastics and fiber-reinforced plastics.
PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector BHI, SHD, 6000, 200, DPM, IRT, RTR, SPG, SST, and UTG probes easily converting from a hardness tester to a coating thickness gauge, dew point meter, infrared thermometer, surface profile gage, soluble salt tester, or ultrasonic wall thickness gauge.
The American-made impressor also features a durable field-replaceable indentor and aluminum alloy test disks with leveling plate to verify gage accuracy. Conforms to ASTM B648/D2583, DIN EN 59, and AS/NZS 3572.22.
The PosiTector BHI comes complete with test disks (2), glass plate, protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, 3 AAA batteries, instructions, hard shell carrying case, protective lens shield, Long Form Certificate of Calibration, USB cable, PosiSoft Software, two (2) year warranty.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof.
- Long Form Certificate of Calibration included.
- Standard Model-Storage of 250 readings per probe - stored readings can be viewed or downloaded.
- Advanced Model-Storage of 100,000 readings from multiple probes in up to 1,000 batches and sub-batches
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technology for data transfer to a mobile device running the PosiTector App or optional portable printer. BLE API available for integration into third-party software.
- Two (2) year warranty on body and probe.
|Measurement Range||20 - 100 Barcol|
|Accuracy||± 2 Barcol|
|Gauge Body Size||137 x 61 x 28 mm (5.4" x 2.4" x 1.1")|
|Gauge Body Weight||140 g (4.9 oz) without batteries|
|Probe Size||145 x 97 x 64 mm (5.7" x 3.8" x 2.5")|
|Probe Headroom||140 mm (5.5")|
|Probe Weight||400 g ( 14.1 oz)|