Replica Tape Readers
The PosiTector Replica Tape Reader (RTR-3D) is a hand-held electronic instrument that measures burnished Testex Press-O- FilmTM replica tape and uses a light intensity versus thickness algorithm to produce three-dimensional (3D) images of the replicated surface. Images generated within the gage are analyzed to produce 2D and 3D parameters that represent specific characteristics of a surface.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Create a replica by burnishing tape on a surface and insert into instrument. 3D imagery and 2D/3D parameters are displayed in seconds.
- Reports common parameters: Ra, Rq, Rz, Rp, Rv, Rt, Rpc (2D), and Sa, Sq, Sz, Sp, Sv, and Spd (3D).
- Ideal for field or laboratory use; flat, curved or irregular surfaces.
- Certified and traceable to an accredited national laboratory.
- Download 3D .SDF image files for analysis in included PosiSoft or third party software.
|Measuring Range (H)||20 - 115 µm|
|Measuring Range (Rt)||10 - 115 µm|
|Measuring Roughness (Ra)||2 µm|
|Accuracy (H)||± 5 µm|
|Accuracy (Rt)*||± (5 µm + 5%)|
|Accuracy (Ra)*||± (0.25 µm + 5%)|
|Anvil Pressure||1.1 Newtons|
|Anvil Size||⌀6.25 mm|
|Field of View||3.8 x 3.8 mm|