The PosiTector® SHD is an advanced Digital Durometer for hardness measurement of rubber, plastic, epoxy, and more. The PosiTector® SHD features a color LCD display with user-adjustable measurement time with onscreen countdown for testing according to national and international standards.
The standard model has 250 reading memory and USB output, the advanced model adds memory for 100,000 readings in batches, live graphing, WiFi, and Bluetooth output.
Soft to hard materials such as soft rubber, elastomers, neoprene, silicone, etc.
Medium to extra-hard materials such as hard rubber, epoxies, hard plastics, PVC, acrylic, etc.
All Gages Come Complete with test block, protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, 3 AAA alkaline batteries, instructions, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, protective lens shield, USB cable, PosiSoft Software, two (2) year warranty.
The PosiTector® SHD Shore Hardness Durometer can be used as a handheld instrument or placed in a test stand to reduce operator influence.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Ready to measure—no calibration adjustment required for most applications.
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant - weatherproof.
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form).
- Fully interchangeable probes are compatible with ALL gage bodies.
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring.
|Range||0 - 100|
|Footer Diameter||18.3mm (0.700")|
|Body Size||137 x 61 x 28 mm (5.4" x 2.4" x 1.1")|
|Weight||185 g (6.5 oz.) without batteries|
|Conforms to||ASTM D2240, ISO 868/7267/7619 and DIN 53505|