Coating Thickness Standards
PTB Plastic Test Blocks
Certified polystyrene blocks are ideal for verifying the accuracy and operation of coating thickness gauges and are an important component in fulfilling both ISO and in-house quality control requirements.
Many organizations require verification of gauge accuracy at the test site each time a coating thickness gauge is put into service and at frequent intervals during use. Ideal for this purpose, our certified coating thickness standards have measured values traceable to NIST.
- Polystyrene thickness standards consist of 4 blocks supplied in a rugged acrylic storage box.
- Individually serialized for traceability to NIST or PTB - includes a Certificate of Calibration.
- Used to verify the accuracy and operation of any Type 1 (mechanical) and Type 2 (electronic) magnetic, eddy-current or ultrasonic coating thickness gauge.
- Certified and labeled in both Metric and Imperial units.
- Ideal for use in the calibration lab, in the field or on the factory floor.
Product Ordering Guide
|STD-P1||Certified Polystyrene Test Block Kit: 375 µm, 2 mm, 4.5 mm, 6.5 mm|
|STD-P2||Certified Polystyrene Test Block Kit: 2.5 mm, 6.5 mm, 13 mm, 19 mm.|
|STD-P3||Certified Polystyrene Test Block Kit: 375 µm, 1.5 mm, 2.5 mm, 4.5 mm.|
|STD-P4||Certified Polystyrene Test Block Kit: 1.5 mm, 2.5 mm, 4.5 mm, 6.5 mm.|
|STD-P5||Certified Polystyrene Test Block Kit: 1.5 mm, 2.5 mm, 6.5 mm, 12 mm.|
|STD-P6||Certified Polystyrene Test Block Kit: 375 µm, 1.5 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm.|