Datalogging Wall Thickness Gauges
PZX-7 DL Series
Range with Standard Delay Line Transducer
0.0060″ – 1.000″ / 0.150 – 25.40 mm
Range with Contact Transducers
up to 36.00″ / 915.0 mm
The PZX-7 DL series gauges are basic single element precision gauges and equipped with a variety of measurement modes to address a number of potential applications.
They can use both high and low-frequency transducers with a variety of diameter options. Both models have USB-C connectivity, with and without data storage, and serial over USB-C using a CDC class.
Variety of Applications
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- Large, backlit LCD display retains last reading.
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- IP 65 Rated for protection even in the toughest field conditions.
- Scan mode, 100 readings/sec. Probe is slid over a large measuring area, the minimum thickness during the "scan" will be displayed.
- Can be used with both Single Element Delay Line and contact transducers (5 to 20MHz).
- LCD shows Thickness Value, Velocity Setting, Gain Setting, Stability & Battery Indicators, Scan Mode, Zero and units.
- Calibrate to a sample of known thickness which automatically calculates the optimal acoustic velocity.
- Built-in datalogging for 10,000 data values stored in up to 40 batches with 250 values/batch with USB Output.
- Powered by: 120MHz FPGA timing & 100 volt spike pulser.
- Measure Modes: Pulse-Echo (P-E), Echo-Echo (E-E), Interface Echo (I-E) and Plastics (PLAS).
|Operating Temperature||-22 to 167F (-30 to 75C)|
|Output||USB single value only (no internal memory)TI-007DLX for a model with build-in memory for 40,000 values USB output|
|Cable||4 ft. (1.2 m) with Microdot/Lemo00 connector|
|Display Backlight||Backlight is selectable on/off/auto, and selectable brightness (Lo, Med, Hi) options|
|Velocity Range||0.0120 to .7300 in/μs (305 to 18,542 m/sec)|
|Display||Multi-function 7 segment 4.5 digit liquid crystal display with Back-light|
|Resolution||0.0001" (0.001 mm) . 0.001" (0.01 mm), user-selected units and resolution|
|Range with Standard Probe||0.0060-1.0000" (0.15-25.40 mm) with standard delay line transducer in steel|
|Battery Life||Typically operates for 35 hours on alkaline and 18 hours on NiCad|
|Gain||Automatic time dependent gain (TDG) with manual override|
|Probe (Standard)||1/4" diameter, 15 MHz delay line transducer with cable (p/n T-402-5507)|
|Display Update Rate||10 Hz (10 updates/sec)|
|Pulse Repetition Frequency (PRF)||200 Hz (200 pulses/sec)|
|Warranty||Gauge: 5 Years / Probes: 90 Days|