Durometer Test Stands
The RDC-1 Durometer Calibrator is designed to measure the spring force of A, B, C, D, DO and O durometers. Its single beam design has notches for testing at 10 point intervals from 0-100 units. Heavy-duty construction and adjustable leveling feet help ensure accurate measurement.
The RDC-1 includes mounting adapters for Pencil Style and AD/DD-100 Models. Adapters for other brands are also available, please inquire for details.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Quickly calibrate your durometers in-house.
- Can be used to calibrate the following Scale Types; A, B, C, D, DO, O and E (Shore) - over the entire range 0-100
- Included adaptors allows you calibrate RX Pencil Type Durometers & some other durometers from different manufacturers (Inquire).
- For Calibration of AD-100/DD-100 Durometers, we can supply 5/16-40 adapter at no charge.
|Scale Types Supported||A, B, C, D, DO, O and E (Shore)|
|Construction||Steel Base, Stainless Steel Column and Billet Aluminum Components|
|Certificate||Supplied fully calibrated with documentation traceable to NIST Standards|
|Physical Weight||30.5 Lbs (14 kg)|
|Physical Dimensions||15.5”L x 7.5”D x 11.5”H (40L x 19D x 29H cm)|
|Shipping Weight||43 Lbs (19.5 Kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||19" x 10 " x 10" (48 x 25 x 25 cm)|