The new RX-DD is a precision Digital Durometer ideal for laboratory use. It features a large direct drive LCD display, RS232 data ports for computer compatibility, a locking feature to prevent accidental erasure of tolerances, automatic shutoff, low battery warning, and accessories such as MTI and SPC type printers, audio attachments and software.
A, AO, B, C, D, DO, E, M, O, OO, OOO (Asker, ISO, DIN & JIS Scales also available, inquire)
The RX-DD is supplied as a complete kit including the durometer, 115V AC Adapter (230V AC Adapter is OPTIONAL), instruction manual and calibration certificate in a foam-fitted metal carrying case.
Type M Durometers require test stand OS-3 per ASTM D2240.
For more info Please Request a quote now..!!
- High and low buttons for setting tolerance limits.
- One year warranty.
- Holds Peak reading until reset.
- Supplied in custom fit carrying case.
- Optional Removable Stainless Steel Barrel for Medical and Food Applications.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240.
|Measruing Range||0 - 100 Units|
|Accuracy||±1 durometer unit (A,B,C,D,E,O,DO) / ±2 durometer units (OO,OOO) / ±4 durometer units (M)|
|Tolerance||± 0.5 at "100" and -0 +1 at "0"|
|Dimensions||2.25" x 6.125"|